Huascarán 80k 2-Day Relay
The ultimate trail run of the andes
The Huascarán 80k will connect our Pisco 30k route with the Santa Cruz 45k for one unforgettable trail run through the Cordillera Blanca. With three major high mountain pass crossings along some of the most scenic and popular trails in Huascarán National Park, this event in worth putting on your calendar today.
More info to come...
Price- $300 ($350 after May 1st)
(Includes transportation, lodging and dinner in Vaqueria)
- Race entry
- Transportation to Vaqueria from Huaraz on Friday, Aug 10 (5 hour drive)
- Lodging at Illariy Lodge (Vaqueria) Friday night (Beds available for the first 20 entrants, tents provided after 20)
- Pre-race pasta dinner in Vaqueria
- Transportation from the finish line in Cashapampa back to Huaraz (3 hour drive)
- Official race shirt and other swag
- Finisher Medal
- Aid stations support
- Food and beverages at finish
- Post race party in Huaraz (one free beer)